Transactions Include a 26,261-SF New Lease by Cable & Wireless and a 24,995-SF Renewal/Expansion by Sunset Pharmacy Discount, Inc.
MIAMI, July 15, 2019 – Cushman & Wakefield, as the exclusive leasing advisor, has recently negotiated eleven leases totaling 101,500 square feet at The Landing at MIA office park in Miami on behalf of the landlord, a partnership between Crocker Partners and Walton Street Capital.
At 7200-7665 Corporate Center Drive, The Landing at MIA is a 1.1 million-square-foot, world-class suburban office park situated on 50 acres in Miami’s Airport West submarket.
Crocker Partners and Walton Street Capital purchased The Landing at MIA in August 2018 and engaged the Cushman & Wakefield leasing team of Vice Chairman Brian Gale, Managing Director Ryan Holtzman, Managing Director Andrew Trench and Director Jeanette Mendoza to lease the asset.
The property, which recently underwent a multimillion-dollar capital improvement program, is now 95% occupied.
“Tenants in the Airport West submarket are all competing for top talent, and decision-makers understand that the workplace experience they provide can be a big factor in their recruitment strategy,” said Holtzman. “We have redefined the way people work at The Landing with groundbreaking upgrades and amenities that can help employers recruit and retain the best talent in the market.”
The recently completed the leases include:
- Cable & Wireless, a multinational telecommunications company, leased a 26,261-square-foot space at 7600 Corporate Center Drive. The tenant relocated from 1 Alhambra Plaza in Coral Gables and was represented by Donna Abood with Avison Young.
- Sunset Pharmacy Discount, Inc. renewed its 7,012-square-foot lease at 7235 Corporate Center Drive and expanded its footprint with an additional 17,983 square feet at 7400 Corporate Center Drive. The combined 24,995-square-foot space now serves as the Miami-based pharmacy’s corporate headquarters.
- United Healthcare Services, Inc. renewed its 24,047-square-foot lease at 7600 Corporate Center Drive. Scott Strickland with JLL represented the insurance provider in the lease.
- MedEnvios, a diabetes equipment supplier, renewed its 12,851-square-foot lease at 7415 Corporate Center Drive. Vincent Mele with Vincent Mele & Associates, Inc represented the tenant.
- True Grade, a wholesaler of high-quality seafood, produce and imported foods, leased a 4,578-square-foot space at 7200 Corporate Center Drive. The company relocated from 2541 NW 72nd Ave. in Miami.
- G4S Secure Solutions, a provider of security systems for the corporate and government sectors, leased a 4,325-square-foot space at 7205 Corporate Center Drive. JLL represented the tenant in relocating from 5820 Blue Lagoon Drive.
- Roanoke Insurance Group, a global trade and transportation insurance provider, has renewed its 4,208-square-foot lease at 7600 Corporate Center Drive. Scott Minchew & Co. represented the tenant.
- Harding Brothers, a cruise ship retailer, leased a 3,573-square-foot space at 7200 Corporate Center Drive. The company relocated from 1035 NE 125th St.
- Rally Manufacturing, a manufacturer of automotive accessories, renewed its 2,982-square-foot lease at 7200 Corporate Center Drive.
- Seaco America, LLC, a shipping container supplier, leased a 1,231-square-foot space at 7205 Corporate Center Drive.
- Money Management International, a national network of non-profits that provides credit counseling and education, renewed its 983-square-foot lease at 7200 Corporate Center Drive.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with 48,000 employees in approximately 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2017, the firm had revenue of $6.9 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Communications Specialist, Florida