The 30-Year Veteran Will Handle the Leasing and Sales of Medical and Office Properties for Director Mark L. Pateman’s Growing Team of Brokerage Professionals
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Jan. 13 — Cushman & Wakefield announced today that Director Michael H. Feldman has been hired in the firm’s West Palm Beach office. Mr. Feldman joins the team of Director Mark L. Pateman and will be responsible for the leasing and sale of medical and professional office properties throughout South Florida.
Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Feldman was the Managing Director of Property Services for Aurum Property Partners and also served as Director of Leasing for AW Property Company, where he oversaw the leasing of that firm’s Florida professional and medical office portfolio. Prior to that, he was Vice President of Acquisitions and Asset Management with NetLease USA, a national investor of net leased properties.
“Michael has established an incredible track record with medical properties and will be a tremendous asset to Cushman & Wakefield as we build out our Healthcare Practice in South Florida,” said Pateman.
This marks the second addition to Pateman’s growing team in recent months. Director Kevin D. Landers was hired in September of 2015. Other members of Pateman’s team include Associate Director Tara England and Associate Broker Michael Osiecki.
“Bringing Michael and his three decades of experience on board is a coup for our clients,” said Pateman. “There are very few commercial real estate professionals with his depth and breadth of knowledge of the South Florida market.”
Mr. Feldman has a Finance and Real Estate degree from the University of Miami and has earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation. He belongs to the Florida chapter of CCIM and sits on Palm Beach County’s Business Development Board. He also volunteers with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and Surfrider Foundation.
Mr. Feldman’s hiring marks the further expansion to Cushman & Wakefield’s South Florida operations. The firm has made a concerted effort to aggressively grow its footprint in the region. Recent hires of note include:
- The November 2015 addition of one of the largest Capital Markets teams in South Florida led by Scott O’Donnell and Dominic Montazemi.
- The November 2015 acquisition of a multi-billion dollar agency leasing team led by Deanna Lobinsky, Travis Herring, and Katherine Ridway. This team has already expanded with the January 2016 addition of Associate Chase Kulp.
- The December 2015 hiring of Associate Tyler Reynolds, who joined the Tenant Advisory team of Senior Director Tony Jones and Senior Associate Ryan Levy.
- The December 2015 addition of Associate J.D. Brussels, who joined the Tenant Advisory team of Senior Vice President Rick Miller.
- The December 2015 hiring of Senior Research Analyst Valerie Tatum in the firm’s Boca Raton office.
- The June 2015 opening of Cushman & Wakefield’s eighth Florida office in Stuart, which houses a nine-person Valuation & Advisory team led by Managing Director Scott Powell.
- These hires are in addition to the impressive array of talent acquired in Cushman & Wakefield’s September 2015 merger with DTZ.
For Further Information Contact:
Michael H. Feldman, CCIM
Cushman & Wakefield
+1 561 227 2020
Mark Pateman, Esq., SIOR
Cushman & Wakefield
+1 561 227 2021
David A. Meyer
+ 1 407 489 7488