Office Agency Leasing
Cushman & Wakefield’s Agency Leasing professionals provide strategic expertise to commercial property owners and investors, working to maximize asset awareness, stabilize occupancy through leasing and tenant retention, achieve optimal rents, and enhance investment value. They share a dual purpose: to realize client real estate objectives and investment criteria and to develop relationships that result in long-term partnerships.
Our experts analyze each asset’s investment goals, tenant mix, financing structure, building strengths, market conditions, and competition, then develop creative messaging and a marketing strategy. Whether representing a single property or an entire portfolio, we manage the marketing process
to strategically position assets as the superior choice in that market. Teams use a mix of technology, digital promotion, and proven property marketing approaches to attract and retain the right tenants and meet ownership’s investment objectives.
Cushman & Wakefield’s professionals have years of experience in representing owners and investors of all types of buildings—from suburban parks to downtown towers, build-to-suits, industrial properties, and retail stores. Agency teams are unique to each leasing assignment, and assembled with the most accomplished professionals for that property. We leverage our connections to the tenant and broker communities — locally, nationally and globally — to understand opportunities and market dynamics. Teams also tap in-house research, marketing, financial analytics, property management, capital markets, appraisal, sustainability, and other resources to develop targeted marketing strategies, improve negotiating leverage, and ensure sound decision-making.
The firm also acts as a valuable resource for owners seeking to reposition an asset for sale or to assist with due diligence for a new acquisition.
- Strategic asset analysis, including tenant demand, financial position, market, and competition
- Comprehensive property positioning, including marketing plan, collateral development, and budget preparation and management
- Broker relationship campaigns
- Prospective tenant analysis and canvassing programs
- Letters of intent and lease negotiation
- Client reporting on activity, market intelligence, trends, and more
- Coordination of additional services including project management, property management, sustainability consulting, capital markets (investment sales, financing, and analysis), and appraisal